FAQs Frequently asked questions
Benidorm Hotels is part of Hotels Abroad Ltd. established in 1978.
This website is a cost effective booking tool for both hotels and apartments in Benidorm (Alicante).
We present the property information in a concise, uniform and fair way to take the guesswork out of your travel plans.
Remember, we are not just an internet operation, so you are always welcome to telephone us to discuss your plans. Try us, we will not let you down.
We try to ensure our information is accurate (see Information and Price Accuracy part of our Terms&Conditions ).
All the standard facilities provided at the property are shown.
For anything not shown assume the property does not have it or that it is not available as standard.
For specific enquiries please contact us.
What the price includes
All shown prices are final and include any national taxes, local taxes and VAT.
As far as possible the individual property details state what is included and what may be available as an optional extra, possibly at a price. If any facility is particularly important to you please let us know so that we can ensure it will be available.
Star Rating In Spain hotels are classified according to their comfort and amenities and are granted between 1 and 5 stars. The stars we show are the official star ratings, not our grading.
Boarding Options The Hotels offer various board options:-
- Room Only - no meals and no kitchen facilities
- Bed & Breakfast - includes continental breakfast (usually self service)
- Half Board - includes continental breakfast and dinner (but not drinks)
- Full Board - includes continental breakfast, lunch and dinner (but not drinks)
- All Inclusive - as full board plus snacks and locally branded alcohol and soft drinks. However, some variations may apply.
Satellite TV with English channels, WiFi, and air conditioning are usually free. Facilities that may be charged extra include safety deposit boxes, parking, tennis courts, cots, sun beds and saunas.
Apartment Gradings As most of the apartments are not officially classified we have divided them in to three categories.
- Quality Quality Apartments: These apartments have good quality furniture and are equipped to a high standard. They have air conditioning, satellite TV and washing machine. The kitchens are equipped with hob, oven and/or microwave, fridge-freezer, kettle, toaster and coffee maker. They also have cooking pots and utensils, glasses, crockery and cutlery. In fact, everything, or nearly everything, you'll need.
- Standard Standard Apartment: These apartments have functional equipment and facilities. The kitchens are equipped with hob, oven and/or microwave, fridge-freezer, cooking pots and utensils, glasses, crockery and cutlery, and, ususally, kettle. They form the bulk of the apartments that we let and for most people they serve their purpose of providing acceptable accommodation at a reasonable price. They have a TV (usually with just Spanish channels), but do not normally have air conditioning or washing machine.
- Basic Basic Apartments: These apartments generally have older equipment and facilities and you should expect some dents in the furniture and scuffs on the walls! The kitchens will have a hob and either oven or microwave, fridge-freezer, cooking pots and utensils, glasses, crockery and cutlery. They usually have a TV but probably only with Spanish channels. Everything provided, although older, should work, and they should be clean. As long as you have moderate expectations with regard to furnishings and decor, they serve their purpose of providing functional cheap accommodation.
General The kitchens of all apartments are equipped with fridge/freezer and have some means of cooking (hob, and usually microwave and/or oven). They all have pots and pans, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
The consumption of water, gas and electricity is always included in the price.
Unless otherwise stated in the description bedding and towels is included in the price and changed weekly.
Facilities that may be charged extra include Satellite TV with English channels, WiFi, air conditioning, safety deposit boxes, parking, tennis courts, cots, sun beds and saunas.
Deposit At most apartments you will have to pay a refundable deposit when you pick up the keys. This deposit, although quoted in Euros, can usually also be paid in sterling. However, unless otherwise stated, it usually has to be paid in cash.
The Search Results only show properties that are available to book now.
Click the Tell me more button to see the full details about the property. Select the rooms or apartments you wish to book from the Accommodation Available and click Select Room to Book to open up the booking form.
As long as you entered your arrival date, the number of nights you wish to stay and the number of hotel rooms or apartments you want then the prices shown should be correct.
A €10 deposit secures your reservation. The balance is payable 6 weeks before the first day booked.
There are no alteration charges if you need to change the booking before you pay the balance.
Also if you cancel before you have paid the balance, the €10 will be held as a credit against your next booking!
Payments details can be entered through our secure pages. Communication of payment information is performed using Secure Socket Layers (SSL). This technology encrypts the information before it is sent to our server. Some people, particuarly using mobile technology, may see a security warning. If you are concerned payment can be made by phoning our office.
Debit/Credit Card Charges
There is no charge for payment by debit card. There is a 2.5% charge for payment by credit card.
Officially you can check in at most hotels as from 2.00 p.m. In practice, however, you are normally given your room even if you arrive early - providing the allocated room has been cleaned and is ready. You are normally expected to leave by 12.00 (occasionally 11:00 am). If you leave before 7.00 am you may not be able to obtain breakfast. All hotels in Benidorm have a 'Night Porter' service so there is no problem if you arrive very late.
All apartments are officially available from 17:00. In practice, however, most apartments are normally ready by 12:00. If you are due to arrive at the resort before 17:00 please inform us and we will inform the suppliers who will do their best to have your apartment ready for your arrival. However, this cannot be guaranteed, as sometimes extra cleaning or repairs are necessary between lets, or there are too many changeovers on the day.
You must vacate the apartment by 10:00 on your departure date. Failure to do so may result in you losing your deposit. If you have a late flight consider booking an extra day so that you can keep the apartment until you leave the resort. Alternatively, if you only need somewhere to leave your luggage for a few hours, enquire at the key collection point (agency or reception) and they will usually offer you a solution. However, the apartments do not have any official place for leaving luggage and wherever you leave it it will be at your own risk.
If you are leaving very early, before the reception or agency opens, contact them beforehand to arrange the return of your deposit and find out where you should leave the keys.
We will do our best to comply with your special requests but may not always be able to do so - these include requests for particular apartments, low/high floor, open/enclosed balcony, etc. Please make any requests known at the time of booking.
Disabled Facilities & Access
Most hotels have specially equipped rooms - denoted by the wheelchair symbol.
All the apartments with a wheelchair symbol have the necessary ramps, big enough lifts and wide enough doors for standard size wheelchairs. However none of the apartments are specifically equipped for disabled guests.
It is important that you inform us at the time of booking if you are a wheelchair user or if you have any specific requirements.
Although some properties show cots they always need to be requested and usualy must be paid for seperately.
Most of the suppliers in Benidorm do not accept pets.
The few properties we know where pets are allowed are marked with a symbol.
Ensure you inform us at the time of booking if you are taking your pet.